Sunday, December 25, 2011

Frohe Weihnachten aus Deutschland!

Merry Christmas from Germany!

It has been many years since we have celebrated with just our little crew. In Yuma, we would typically go to Tom’s parents’ for Christmas Eve dinner and presents, enjoy Santa’s offerings Christmas morning, and then head to my parents’ for Christmas Day festivities. This year, we were smaller in number, both of people and presents, but enjoyed our Christmas just the same.

After my last post about Garmisch, I got a little discouraged because most of the photos did not show up. I am going to try something different this time, but if it doesn’t work, I may throw in the blogging towel for good. Or ask my husband to come up with a solution. Yeah, that might be better.

Here are albums for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Click to see the full album, and there should be a caption for each picture. Cross your fingers that it works!


Frohe Weihnachten to You and Yours!

1 comment:

  1. If I try to view the full album it makes me sign into Skydrive.....which I don't have. But I can see the thumbnails and it looks like it was a very happy Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete